We’re delighted to announce the shortlisted bakes of this year’s Architecture Bake Off.
Our judges reviewed all the wonderful bakes, as part of two categories, those baking on behalf of an architecture practice, and those baking against the architects. You can see all the entries on our collections page. What struck the judges was the fun that everyone had baking.
Our judges this year were:
- Maria De La Iglesia, Assistant Manager for Smeg’s London Store
- Martyn Evans, Creative Director at U+I
- Dipa Joshi, Mayor’s Design Advocate, Partner at Fletcher Priest and LFA Curation Panel Member
- Eliza Grosvenor, Programme Manager at LFA
The judges came up with their final shortlist. Now the power is over to you. Who will win, the architects or those baking against the architects?
The winner of the public vote and the Architecture Bake Off 2021 will be announced during a special zoom call at 5pm on June 24th, along with the winner of the five special prizes for:
- Best Structural engineering
- Best Facade
- Best Landscaping
- Best Building PR
- Best Junior “cake architect”.
A recording of the announcement will also be posted on the LFA website after. You can register to join the call here.
The winner of the public vote will receive a Special Edition Smeg 50s Style Stand Mixer. To vote for your favourite, follow the link below. Voting closes at midday on June 23rd.
Against the Architects
Vote for your favourite using the link below. Voting closes at midday on June 23rd.