World class architecture is not created by architects working in isolation. Our built environment depends on enlightened enabling businesses from across the profession – from engineers to accountants, product manufacturers to recruitment agencies – each helping to facilitate the creation of quality architecture and the improvement of our built environment.
Through our Benefactors Programme we provide a way for these leading organisations to increase their visibility and engagement across the Architecture & Built Environment sector.
Throughout the year our Benefactors Programme creates opportunities for your organisation to demonstrate thought leadership and insight to the profession and wider public. Key LFA events like our Patrons’ Dinner will enable you to broaden your engagement with industry leaders.
When you become an LFA Benefactor, our team will work with you to fulfil your marketing, outreach and staff development objectives, We work closely with our Benefactors to find
ways for their staff to engage with the festival, for example through tickets to special events, including our opening party and press launch – helping your team network and meet new contacts across the profession.
We provide a programme of support to help your team develop their own ideas for festival events. There’s also a range of unique and fun LFA branded merchandise for your team.
For more information please email Hannah Nottridge or call 0207 299 1280
- Recognition as a major supporter of the world’s largest annual architecture festival
- Bespoke support, advice and guidance in designing and shaping your festival programming, allowing you to engage a public and professional audience in your work
- Enhanced promotion of your LFA events
- Building Sounds podcast episode (where applicable)
- Priority tickets to key LFA events for your staff or clients, helping them to stay informed and to network (e.g. symposium, Opening Party)
- Opportunities to raise your profile through thought leadership pieces on LFA Views Pages
- 4 tickets to LFA Patrons Dinner (where COVID rules allow) • Tickets to LFA Opening Party (where COVID rules allow)
- Use of LFA Benefactor logo for your own marketing
- Logo and branding on London Architecture Diary.
- LAD Guest Editor (where curatorially appropriate)
Additional NLA Benefits
- In addition to the range of festival benefits, we’re able to offer our Benefactors a number of complementary NLA benefits.
- 2 x NLA Personal Memberships
- Opportunity to nominate an Expert Assessor for the Awards
- 5% discount against additional sponsor packages
- Discounted NLQ Advertising, Model Additions, Gallery Hire, Awards lunch bookings & entries, LREF Delegate passes and DMI Catalogue Advertising.